- Information Provided to High Up Head Shop
- Information Automatically Collected by High Up Head Shop
- High Up Head Shop’s Use of Your Information
Further details for each category of data collection and use can be found below.
- INFORMATION PROVIDED TO HIGH UP HEAD SHOP
- This information provided by you when registering at the Sites or Apps, expressing an interest in obtaining information about High Up Head Shop and our products and services, when participating in activities on the Sites or Apps or otherwise contacting High Up Head Shop.
- The personal information collected depends on the context of your interactions with High Up Head Shop and our Sites and/or Apps, the choice is yours regarding the product and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. Your first and last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. Passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment Data. Data necessary to process payments if you make purchases, such as your credit card number and the associated security code. All payment data is stored by our payment processor - First Data Corporation. We encourage you to review their privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
- INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED BY HIGH UP HEAD SHOP
High Up Head Shop may also scan a customer’s driver’s license for age verification and for State-required recordkeeping, in compliance with State privacy laws and cannabis regulations .
- INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR APPS
- Push Notifications. High Up Head Shop may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings and/or you may turn them off by following the "STOP" instructions that are included in every text communication sent by High Up Head Shop.
- HIGH UP HEAD SHOP’S USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Account Creation and Log-in. If you choose to link your account with High Up Head Shop to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), High Up Head Shop uses the information that you enabled us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and log-on process.
- Compliance Purposes Including Mandatory Recordkeeping. High Up Head Shop may keep your information stored as part of our state-mandated regulatory recordkeeping requirements applied to all cannabis businesses.
- Customer Announcements and Club High Up Head Shop Communications. From time-to-time High Up Head Shop sends communicates via text and/or email to those customers that have “opted in” to receiving such communications.
- Sending of Administrative information. High Up Head Shop may use your personal information to send product, service and new feature information, potential product recalls and/or information about changes to our Terms, Conditions, and Policies.
- Order fulfillment & Management. High Up Head Shop may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Store, Sites or Apps.
- Posting of Approved Testimonials. High Up Head Shop will post testimonials on Our Sites or Apps that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, Our team will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Administration of Authorized Promotions. High Up Head Shop may use your information to promotions when you elect to participate in such.
- Requesting or Soliciting Feedback. High Up Head Shop may use your information to request feedback and to contact/solicit your comments about the use of Our Sites or Apps.
- General Enforcement & Protection. High Up Head Shop may use your information as part of Our effort to maintain and enforce High Up Head Shop’s Terms, Conditions, Policies, Sites and/or Apps safe and secure (for example, fraud monitoring and prevention).
- Response to Legal Requests and Prevention of Harm. If High Up Head Shop receives a subpoena or other legal request, High Up Head Shop may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- General Business Purposes. High Up Head Shop may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of campaigns and to evaluate and improve High Up Head Shop’s Sites or Apps, products, services, direct marketing, and your experience.
- HOW WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH WHOM
- Consent: High Up Head Shop may process your data if you have given specific consent to use your personal information in/for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: High Up Head Shop may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve a legitimate business purpose.
- Performance of an Agreement: Where High Up Head Shop has entered into an agreement with you, High Up Head Shop may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of Our agreement.
- Legal Obligations: High Up Head Shop may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with any and all applicable law(s), regulatory requirements, compliance, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: High Up Head Shop may disclose your information where High Up Head Shop believes it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of High Up Head Shop’s policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which High Up Head Shop is involved.
- More specifically, High Up Head Shop may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Software Platform Providers. High Up Head Shop may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform business services for or on behalf of High Up Head Shop and require access to such information in the ordinary course. Examples include but are not limited to: payment processing, data analysis, delivery technology platform, hosting services, customer service and direct marketing efforts. High Up Head Shop may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites or Apps, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites or Apps over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. High Up Head Shop does not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. High Up Head Shop may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SAFELY AND SECURELY STORED
When High Up Head Shop ceases to have ongoing legitimate business need to possess your personal information, High Up Head Shop will either delete or anonymize the information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), High Up Head Shop will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
High Up Head Shop has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any and all personal information we process. However, remember it is impossible to guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. Although High Up Head Shop will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites or Apps is AT YOUR OWN RISK. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- INFORMATION FROM MINORS
- ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites or Apps. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Sites or Apps visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from High Up Head Shop’s marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
- Access your account settings and update preferences.
- CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT - CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- RIGHT TO KNOW AND RIGHT TO DELETION
You can also request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law, regulations or a legal obligation such as regulatory record-keeping requirements, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services).
- Please note that if we delete your personal information, many of our services will not work the same. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
- Returns: We will not have the ability to look up your receipt or order in our system. In order to process a return or refund, we will require proof of purchase from the customer if the customer is unable to provide proof of purchase, the transaction will be treated as an unreceipted return in accordance with our return policy.
- Customer Service: Our ability to handle customer service requests may be limited. We will not have the ability to look up prior orders or account information and may request proof of purchase in order to service your needs.
- Online Account & Shopping: Your online account will no longer exist. Your shopping cart items, order history, saved addresses, saved recipes and any other saved preferences in your online account will no longer be available.
- Club High Up Head Shop: You will lose your loyalty account and any points earned as part of your participation and not be able to continue to accrue club points moving forward. Any existing club points will be lost. You will also no longer be eligible for club benefits.
- Direct Customer Communications: We will no longer be able to provide you with any marketing or promotional communications directly from our family of brands, including personalized marketing communication such as information about new products, services and offers tailored to your interests.
- Opt Outs: Previous opt-out requests will not be saved.
- To submit a request to know or a request to delete, please email email@example.com . In order to verify your identity, you will need to provide at least three of the following pieces of your information: name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, and last transaction amount. We will match this information to the information on our systems. For an online request to delete, we will also send you a second verification to confirm that you want your information to be deleted. In order to designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf you must provide the authorized agent with written permission to do so, and your authorized agent must submit that written proof at the time they make the request on your behalf. If you wish to make multiple requests under this section, we recommend sending the deletion request last, as we will not be able to fulfill your other requests once we have deleted your information. We will maintain a record of your request to know or request to delete.
- RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- POLICY UPDATES